vrijdag 14 november 2008

Pixel Bot


After chainsawing many locusts and screaming out many not so peacefull chants playing Gears of War 2, I got an urge to draw something with plating. So I decided to do some small thumbnails and work out one quickly.

This design emerged from a smalll space marine thumb and although I do many space marine thumbnails I never end up with one. Somewhere in the middle I started turning him in a female robot ( talk about sexchange...) with a little glowy heart and transparant plastic parts. Come to think of it, it kinda looks like EVE from Wall E :)

The glowy pixel like led lights were done after I put in the pixel text above the robot as the text gave me the idea to also apply pixeling on the lights. This put the cherry on my pie and I could leave it alone in peace even if it could do with some more polishing..... so back to chainsawing locusts again! BRING IT !!!!!!!!!

Geen opmerkingen: